Remote Undergrad/Graduate Internship Programs
- Fall Semester: Application Deadline: Sept. 13
INTERNSHIP JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
NEW! Advertising Account Executive
- Partner with Business partners to identify growth opportunities and deliver impactful scalable solutions
- Deliver effective proposal, provide insightful practices, and structure creative solutions through print and online marketing opportunities
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- Help exceed sales & profit objectives by leading our sales strategy & effort in selected accounts
- Contribute to competitive benchmarking and industry intelligence by providing summaries of key findings and trends to management
- Analyze and develop product business cases to help make portfolio decisions and drive long-term strategies
- Research and cold call prospective advertisers (national) consistent with magazine’s target demographic
- Effectively articulate and communicate the magazine’s brand to match it with appropriate advertising partners.
- Manage and track advertising sales/client data.
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- This is an unpaid opportunity. However, a bonus will be awarded at the end of the internship period to the student who exceeded the company’s goals and expectations.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, or Public Relations
- Analytical skills that can be applied to campaign performance or optimization recommendations.
- Excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with PowerPoint and/or Google Slides required
The following internships are remote and unpaid. However, stipends are awarded to students at the end of the semester who have exceeded the company’s goals and expectations.
- For our writing guidelines CLICK HERE
- Submit 2 to 5 articles a week for the website, royalteemagazine.com.
- Submit one article for the quarterly issue.
- Write timely, original content.
- Meet deadlines.
- Should be willing and able to conduct interviews (including virtual) and live coverage as needed.
- PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Assist the editor with page/article proofs to editors and writers.
- Check for grammatical and factual errors.
- Must be familiar with AP style.
- Contribute to magazine/website as a writer.
- Previous experience editing for a school paper or publication is preferred but not required.
- Experience using Canva and InShot is preferred but not required
- Create engaging posts for RoyalTee’s multiple social media platforms.
- Create engaging hashtags.
- Conduct live stories on social media platforms, as needed.
- Assist with the monthly newsletter.
- Assist in managing social media accounts.
- Understand algorithms, schedule posts, interact with viewers.
- Assist in building content for RoyalTee’s YouTube channel.
- Must have some experience using Hootsuite, Facebook Business Suite, or a similar reposting and scheduling app.
- Additional experience preferred but not required: video editing, vlogging, reporting, and on-air personality/hosting.
Graphic Design Interns:
- Previous experience preferred, specifically magazine and book layouts
- Create engaging posts and flyers as needed
- Assist with creating magazine layouts for the quarterly publication
- Additional experience but not required: logo/apparel design, InDesign, Adobe, and Photoshop programs.
- Gain college credit
- Media credentials to cover specific events, depending on your location.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation upon the end of the internship
- Opportunity to work on shoots and interviews, depending on your location.
- Be featured on RoyalTee Magazine’s website as a ‘Royal Woman or Man On The Rise’ at the end of their internship.
- And of course, the opportunity to keep working and growing with us!
- Interns must be U.S. citizens.
- Interns must currently be enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university.
- Recent graduates are considered, must have finished school within one year.
- Must be majoring in journalism/communications, public relations, or a similar major.
- Residence in our primary markets is preferred but not required.
- INTERNSHIPS ARE REMOTE.
- COMMITMENT IS KEY!
Trouble assessing the application? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org