*WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR OUR FALL/WINTER ISSUE*
Are you interested in writing for RoyalTee Girls?
Before you submit
Who are you writing to?
Growing up personally, there was not an outlet out for young girls of color. This is what we want RoyalTee Girls to be! RoyalTee Girls is for our brown-skinned girls (cue Blue Ivy).
We love coming-of-age stories for our tweens and teens and stories about overcoming storms and tribulations, stories that teach a lesson and reveal blessings. Stories that empower, inspire, motivate and encourage.
Stories that seek to empower young girls of color through self-love and higher self-esteem. We LOVE features about “teenpreneurs” and young girls doing positive things in their community that impacts others.
BUT! At the end of the day, we want to hear about the latest fashion trend, music, the newest styles we can try with our hair (the kinky, curly type).
Education first! The boys are not going anywhere-trust), that first kiss (awkward?), prom, dating… you get it.
*Internships available for college and high-school students. To learn more CLICK HERE *
Writing Submission Guidelines:
- All published pieces are the property of RoyalTee Enterprises
- Content must be original. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited
- Content published for RoyalTee Magazine cannot be republished for other competing media outlets
- Articles must be a minimum of 250 words
- Personal essays, first-person narratives, opinion articles will be considered.
- If images are included, the photography must be properly sourced and copyright free. GETTY IMAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED
- If images are used from a photographer, courtesy must be provided and proof of permission for use
- Submissions are unpaid
- Content must be TIMELY AND TRENDING. Remember if you won’t read it, don’t make others read it
- Edits to submissions will be subjective to the editor.
- RoyalTee Magazine reserves the right to accept or deny any submissions
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com